For nearly 50 years, OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers have counted on the Schaller Group to deliver outstanding quality and value in stamping, metalforming, machining, welding and assembly services. The Schaller name is synonymous with supplier excellence, and the company is an indispensable ally to leading US automakers in driving quality, efficiency and operational excellence.
Schaller Group’s commitment to quality, efficiency, and advanced processes to reduce piece costs has earned it the trust of OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers. With a full spectrum of services from prototyping to packaging, we’re the single-source provider of precision metal parts that leading companies trust to deliver, on time, on budget, and on spec—every time.
Full Spectrum Services—From Prototype to Production
- Prototyping and Tooling
- Automotive Stamping – 75 to 1800 ton presses
- 3, 4, and 5 Axis Machining
- Roll Forming
- Laser and Water Jet Cutting
- Automated and Manual Welding—flexible and dedicated cells
- Secondary Operations, including tapping, riveting, crimping, deburring, and adhesive application
- Advanced Quality Assurance Systems
- Preventive Tool Maintenance
- Third Party Inspection
Parts & Components
Rollover each Schaller Group part to see its location in a vehicle.
Tap/Click each Schaller Group part to see its location in a vehicle.
Who We Serve
Schaller Group is proud to partner with leading OEMs and suppliers, including:
MPT Muncie East